August 23, 2024

Faerie Garden Strawberry Sachet...

It's Finished!

It's always satisfying to finish something I so enjoyed creating. I took longer to complete this one, simply because life knocked me off course a bit, but I'm so happy with the way it turned out.

I always ask Handsome for input when I choose the wool for the leaves on top of the strawberry. I had leaned toward something completely different, but he made a suggestion that I keep the leaves more subtle to enhance, rather than overpower, the flowers. He was so right! I love the final wool used to crown this strawberry.

If you'd like to see a short video I recorded of the Faerie Garden Strawberry Sachet, you can click HERE. It shows all the colors more accurately in indirect daylight. Be sure to turn on your sound if you'd also like to hear the music I selected for the recording. 

Faerie Garden will be available later today in my Etsy shop. 

3 comments:

  1. It's so very pretty!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this will sell in no time! You've outdone yourself once again. I think Handsome made a good choice for the colour of the leaves because you don't want them to take away from your beautiful stitching. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry of createology: Handsome does have an eye for the subtle enhancing finish for your gorgeous Fairy Garden Strawberry Sachet. Happy Weekend Dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna