August 30, 2024

Prayers Answered...

 
He's home!!! 
All is right in my world again.

He loves his cookies, the hot meal I made for us last night, and sitting in his favorite chair with the dogs sleeping at his feet. I can't stop smiling.
 
This chauffeur will get him to his physical therapy appointment today, run a few errands while he's getting his workout, and then working on my puppy purse project (say that three times fast) before I have to go to work for a few hours tonight. Handsome promised me he'd behave while I'm away so I don't have to fret.
 
Happy Weekend, friends.
 

10 comments:

  1. So glad Handsome is home!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! So glad he's home and lapping up all the TLC you and the dogs can provide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      I'm sure doing my best with the TLC! He loves applesauce, so I'll be canning 25# pounds of it this weekend. Happy Labor Day!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. I am so relieved for you. I also know what it's like to have your loved one come home after a scary health crisis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary:
      Thank you, dear. Then you completely understand. I'm so relieved he's okay.
      Happy Labor Day Weekend!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Sherryofceateology: This is the very best news in all of August. Blessings and Prayers are truly answered. Keep smiling my friend…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      Thank you, dear friend. You're so right. It's a great way to end the month...having him healthy and back home. Happy Labor Day weekend to you and yours.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  5. Hallelujah! Now to keep him there! ❤️ Hoping the doctors can give you both some positive feedback/instructions for going forward! But, mostly prayers for healing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lois:
      Amen, my friend! That's my plan exactly. Enough with the hospitals and scary events. We're praying this procedure holds and we don't have any more "events". I'll make sure he takes it easy, for sure. Happy Labor Day Weekend.
      Hugs,
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna