August 7, 2024

We Finally Met...

I finally met Saving Grace (aka Grace) over the weekend. She came out to the farm with Di on Monday, but we kept her outside. She was already overwhelmed by the dogs at my nephew's house (where they're staying), and I didn't want to add Bella and Carly to the mix. Better to not make her timid. She's just a little girl, after all. She's soooo little!

It was still warm and humid when this photo was taken, so I'm sporting my curly "gym teacher" hair. lol More importantly, look at Grace's sweet face!

I'm hoping that I'll be able to camp with Di and Grace next month, if plans come together. Then this pretty girl and I will have some real bonding time. For now, I'll settle for the sweet cuddles I already got from her, and remember the cuddles only a Corgi can give. (I miss you, Tag.)

I'll be canning corn today, so I'd better bring up my supplies and stop being sentimental (for now). I'll show you what I accomplish tomorrow.

12 comments:

  1. OH, Grace is so pretty!
    Glad you got to meet her.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      She really is...and she adores Di. I'm so happy for both of them.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. awwww - SOOOO cute!!! How could you not fall in love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, she does have a very sweet face! And those wonderful Corgi ears! 😊❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lois:
      Doesn't she? Her ears are like Tag's...on the larger side. Too cute.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. sherry of createology: Oh how sweet is little “Saving Grace”. Tag would be instantly in love with her. Your hair is looking very nice at this longer length. Savor those Corgi Cuddles Dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      She really is sweet, Sherry. I know you'd love her...and so would have Tag. sniffle Thanks, dear. Sometimes I just let the "curly" take over. lol I did enjoy cuddles from Grace.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  5. So this is what is meant by cuteness overload.
    She is so pretty.
    I sure hope your camping trip works out.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley:
      I think you're right. She's dainty, too. She prances when she walks. It's adorable. I hope the trip works out, too. I'm ready for a break and will plan to go when my brother-in-law can be here with Handsome so he's not alone with the critters. I should get dates locked down soon. I'm just waiting from his brother to lock in his travel plans first.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna