February 14, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day...

I worked on heart brooches yesterday. These will all be gifts, but I'm going to make some for my Etsy shop, too. Each one will be different from the others. 

Today, I'm going to make Valentine cookies. Once I'm finished in the kitchen, I'll be doing a little more needle dancing. Of course, I'll be back in the kitchen to make a tasty dinner for my love. This is a perfect day to me. 

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you spend the day doing something you love with someone you love.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, these are so pretty!
    I think we might go out for supper tonight.
    Happy Valentines Day to all of you!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn;
      Dinner out sounds lovely. Thanks for the compliment about my hearts. I'm looking forward to seeing them finished.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Happy Valentine's day Donna - to you and your beloved. We went out for breakfast yesterday to celebrate because today I'm off to teach and will be too wiped to do anything tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MA:
      Hope you had a great day teaching! I understand completely the "rest" part.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Happy Valentines Day to you and yours, enjoying your home filled with love (and loved ones)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lois:
      Thank you, dear. I hope your day was the same as your wish for us.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Happy Valentine's day to you also.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna