February 2, 2024

Ellie and Queen...

 

I managed a little slow stitching today, finishing the embroideries on these two Palmer pieces. I'm calling them "Ellie" and "Queen". I'm choosing less embroidery rather than more to highlight the drawings, to keep them simple.

I'll assemble the bags once I complete the other pieces I have, so I'll likely create the project bags early next week. Today I'm going to make the Shop Hop Crossbody Bag so I can send it out to my client ahead of schedule.

It's really nice to get a needle and thread back in my hand and just get lost in the process. I'll finish these and then it will be time to work on a few more goldwork frogs on my list. I haven't forgotten those who are still waiting. Soon, dears. Very soon.

7 comments:

  1. These are too cute with just enough embroidery.
    Glad you have needle in hand again.
    I hope the Crud is gone!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      I think the Crud is finally on the run. Still taking it easy to be sure.
      Thanks, hon!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. awwwww, so cute! And just the right amount of titivation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      Thanks! "titivation". A new word today. Love it.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Perfection.
    It's great to get lost with needle and thread.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley:
      I couldn't agree more, my friend. Happy Weekend to you, too.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Sherry of createology: Elle and Queen are sew perfect. I look forward to seeing your finished bags. So grateful you are feeling better and able to stitch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna