February 17, 2024

Red and Gold...

I came so close to completing Heart #3 before I had to leave for work yesterday. I was this close! Well, no worries. I'll complete it today when I get back home from Portage (Craft Day today), and then I'll turn them into brooches before the weekend is over.

When you come back for our visit on Monday, I'll share the completed brooches before I package them to send off to their new homes.

It's going to be cold and windy today as I head over to craft day. I'm looking forward to spending time with my girlfriends again. I happen to know we're going to be playing with wool roving and felting needles today. Can't wait to share our creations with you on Monday, too! 

Happy Weekend!

12 comments:

  1. So pretty!
    Have fun in Portage with your crafting friends!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      The weather was perfect for a drive, and we had a grand time. Can't wait to share our project on Monday! Happy Weekend, dear.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Your hearts are so sweet. Have fun today, but beware of those instruments of bloodletting called felting needles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      Thanks, dear. I can report that I only stabbed myself once early on. My friends suffered multiple injuries each. Safe to say we all have our DNA in our projects. Happy Weekend, dear.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Very pretty! Have fun with your crafting friends today. Andrea Hickman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea:
      Thanks, sweets. We had a great time. Looking forward to sharing our projects on Monday. Hope you have a happy weekend.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Sandi:
      I agree. I'm definitely going to have to get more! I'm looking for a light blue now, too. I'm officially addicted to goldwork. lol Hope you have a happy weekend, dear.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  5. Beautiful hearts.
    Enjoy your crafting day.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley:
      Thanks so much! We had so much fun today. I can't wait to share the results! Happy Weekend, dear.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  6. Well done, the attractive hearts will bring happiness.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna