February 27, 2024

Tuesdays With Tag - Joke Time!!...

Hi, Everybody!

Mom was too busy to take a new photo of me this week, so you'll just have to look at this killer shot of me again. It's okay. It's not about me this week anyway! It's JOKE TIME!!! Let's not beat around the bush and get right to the giggles for this week...

This one just slays me. hee hee

It's easy playin' cards with the Labradors around here, because of this!

Yeah, well. Some people might find this funnier than others. (Like people with tails!)

That's it for this week. I can't put them all out at once, you know. I'll have more for you next month!

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Always make time for dog snuggles."


7 comments:

  1. Cute jokes Tag!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a morning giggle Tag - much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      Glad to be of service! Giggle on. hee hee
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Hey Tag, that killer shot of you looks like you are taking your show on the road.
    Your show will be a hit, these were good.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Shirley:
      If only! I don't think Mom would let me borrow the Explorer, though. It would be great fun, though.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  4. Sherry of createology: Tag you are too funny and I am enjoying my laughter. Keep gathering the funnies dear. Smooches…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna