February 20, 2024

Tuesdays With Tag - Time To Celebrate...

Hi, Everybody!

Mom and I hit the road for a few special errands yesterday. Our WMBBD is havin' a Birthday this week, so we went checkin' out ideas for presents. 

I wanted to drive, but Mom said there's the not-so-small matter of my short legs. In the end, I moved over and let her take the wheel. I must say it was a good day to travel. The sunshine shone through the windows on our Explorer, and it was great for catchin' a few winks while Mom ran into the grocery store!

I'm only sharin' a couple photos today. Boo's actual Birthdate is on Thursday, so Mom is gonna share new photographs of her on her big day. Our WMBBD is nine this year. Wasn't she a cute puppy? I remember pickin' her out of the litter just like it was yesterday. (You're cryin'. I'm not cryin'!)

Here she is with her kid (in front). Mama's a little greyer and her eyes have a blue cast now, but she's still our best girl and we love her loads. 

I hope you'll be back to visit on Thursday and leave a Birthday message for Bella that Mom and I can read to her in between Birthday treats.

We're lookin' forward to a week of mild and sunny weather. Could it be more perfect to celebrate our Birthday girl? We don't think so. I'm gonna leave you to enjoy our pictures this week. 

PS. I know you might have been expectin' my monthly dog jokes this week. I'm gonna share some giggles with you next week instead.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Always make time for dog snuggles."

8 comments:

  1. Glad you had a fun time out Tag.
    You are so handsome, & the girls are both beautiful.
    Looking forward to Bella's Birthday!
    I'm looking forward to the warmer weather also.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      All three of us went for a ride today, too! We love going for rides! We're looking forward to Boo's Birthday, too. Treats!!! I'm with you. The warmer, the better.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Yay for a road trip! And Bella deserves to celebrate the entire week (at least IMHO anyway).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      No worries. We all get spoiled for at least a week on our Birthdays. It's Mom's tradition, spread across our whole family! lol
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Sherry of createology: Tag you got to be very special to go shopping with Mom for Birthday Bella treats. I find it hard to believe she is nine this soon. Happy Celebrating this week dear! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      We can't believe it either, but then again, I'll be 13 already in April. Time waits for no dog, you know. We're gonna party like puppersnappers, though!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  4. Tag some times it's more fun to ride shotgun and rest your eyes on a road trip.
    Pretty special day for you and mom to go off together.
    Such great photos of all of you, those two girls are real beauties,
    but you're still the WMHC as the evidence in the first photo shows.
    Bella will love all of her surprises.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Shirley:
      Thanks. I knew I could count on you for a compliment for my photo this week. I'm kinda chuffed over this one. It really shows the sparkle in my eyes, don't you think? Mom's gonna take some special pictures of Bella today to mark her ninth. We're gonna treat Boo like Queen for a Day! Maybe we'll even go for another ride!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna