January 9, 2023

Busy Weekend...

I think I should make a sign like this for my sewing room door. It's looking like a tornado came through, and no one should be surprised. I've been busy.

Brynwood Matty Two-Zip Clutch - Scissors-Black or Scissors-Green-Singer Zip Pull

 

Brynwood Matty Two-Zip Clutch - Scissors-Black or Scissors-Green-Singer Zip Pull

Brynwood Matty Two-Zip Clutch - Blue Collage BW Zip Pull
 
These are ready to go to the show, however, I was asked if I'd sell to my online friends who might be wanting one. My answer is Of Course! If you'd like to purchase one of these for yourself, I'm offering free domestic USPS First Class postage for a limited time. Just click HERE to go to my secure Square site to get yours. If the one you want is already sold, send me an email and I'll be happy to make another just for you!

I'll see you Wednesday after Tag visits with you tomorrow. It's been interesting around here this past week, so you just never know what he'll chose to share with you. Later!

8 comments:

  1. That sign is all too familiar.
    Very cute bags.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI, Marilyn:
      I knew I wasn't alone in this. lol Thanks!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. I think there are a lot of us that would like that sign! Looks like you've been pedal to the floor churning out bags....well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      I think so, too! I've been busy, for sure. Cats are back outside so I'll be able to sleep better at night!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Oh, dear, I am afraid my "sewing room" is beyond that sign... perhaps a "condemned" sign might be more in order. The little clutches are adorable. I hope your sewing machines will be able to keep up with you this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lois:
      I'll likely share "hurricane-hit" photos soon because I'm going to be making some big changes. Right now, I need lots of help. Thanks about the clutches. I'm keeping the machines well maintained so they can keep up. (I always have Kenny and my newer Kenmore on standby.)
      More to do.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Sherry of createology : You have been very busy my dear. I shall be buying one of your clutches but I can wait until after your show. Happy Sewing…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry, dear.
      No need to wait. I'll just make more! Thanks so much.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna