December 23, 2022

Coming In February...

 
Some of the new fabrics for 2023 Brynwood creations arrived today. These will become wallets, organizers, handbags. travelers and totes. New items will be completed in January, with some appearing in my online shop. The rest will be featured in my booth in February at the Wisconsin Quilt Show.

Grammie's Jammies are completed, and waiting to be gifted to our grandchildren. I'll share photos of them on Monday, when they'll be in the hands of their recipients. We start celebrating today. Decorations going up, and goodies baking in the kitchen.

Safe Travels and Holiday Blessings to all my Brynwood family. I'm so grateful for all of you!

6 comments:

  1. Very nice fabrics.
    Baking 1 last batch today, we need to have the oven on, it's wicked cold & windy today.
    Stay safe, I know it's probably even more cold up by you.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful fabrics! Stay safe, stay warm. 🎄Merry Christmas 🎁 Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. May you and your family (2 legged and 4 legged) have a Blessed Christmas! - Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fabrics! Looking forward to seeing what you create.
    Blessed Christmas wishes to you, Handsome, your furry family, and your extended family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry of createology: Lovely new fabrics. Teaser bits only!! Looking forward to your exciting new 2023. Merry Christmas to You and Yours. Safe travels and Warmth to all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna