December 9, 2022

Friday Already?...


Because of my surgical and healing schedule this fall, I deferred my show participation into 2023. However, I was contacted to see if I'd be interested in participating in the Winter Quilt Show to be held in West Bend in February, and I jumped at the chance. This will be my first time at this show, and I'm told it has quite a large audience.

I'll be a busy, little beaver in January creating stock for my booth, as I build up my cork handbag, tote, wallet, and other accessories, as well as having more embroidered items, too. You'll be able to find me in Booth #304 with all my wares, so if you're going to be in the area, please mark your calendars.


I'm back to embroidering designs to turn into ornaments during the day, and I'll start Grammie's Jammies very soon. This elf will be busy over the next week or two, turning out stitched items and baked goods. 'Tis the season, after all!

8 comments:

  1. You are going to have a busy few weeks, like all of us trying to get Christmas projects done!
    Have fun in the process!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Nothing like waiting until the last minute...again. ugh Will I never learn?
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Glad to know the Grammie’s Jammies tradition continues! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could come to the show! Just a tad too far away though.
    Guess I hadn't better mention that I'm pretty much done with Christmas 'makings' for this year. My goal is always Dec. 1st but I didn't quite make it this year due to getting a late start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      I'm sorry you can't come, too. I'm told it's a big deal, so I'm looking forward to it. Congratulations on getting your tasks done. All our purchases are complete. A little more baking, and then just the jammies. This year is much easier than others before it.
      Enjoy the Holidays, dear.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Sherry of createology: You are always such a busy elf and you always get things completed on time. I am curious to see your embroidered ornaments. Happy Weekend…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      Mostly easy going this season. Stitching and baking, with a side of Grammie's Jammies. lol
      Happy Christmas Season, dear.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna