December 3, 2022

My Turn To Teach Today...


I'm the teacher for this month's craft project with my girlfriends in Portage. This is my sample piece. I love doing these because the end result is a lot of bang for the buck.

Using a few simple components and your imagination, the final piece can be mounted to the top of a wooden (or cigar) box, sit on an easel or in a frame, or become part of a multi-piece display. 

I've been thinking about doing this as a video class online, but I'm wondering if there would be any interest. Class fee would be nominal, and I could either charge a kit fee (to mail) or people could gather their own supplies from a class list.

Leave a comment below if you'd be interested in taking a class after the holidays. I have to get on the road, now though. I don't want to be late today. It's going to be fun spending part of my Birthday with friends I love so much! See you tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. It's pretty!
    Have fun with your friends in Portage!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That DOES look intriguing! I'm sure your friends will love it (hope you get pictures of their creations to share with us!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      We had a great time. I'll share photos on Monday.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Sherry of createology: HaPpY BiRtHdAy to YOU Donna Dear. Fun day for you spending time with friends and being creative. Your project looks very interesting. I would do your online class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Sherry!
      Having a wonderful day. I just might do a class! I'll keep you posted.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Count me in, I would love to learn. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna