December 6, 2022

Tuesdays With Tag - A Rough Week…



Hi, Everybody!

It’s been a rough week around here, for sure. Let me explain. 


This is almost our usual accommodations here at the farmhouse. You’ll notice I’ve got a towel on my apartment. That’s because every time Bella sees me, she starts growlin’ at me like she still wants to rip my face off. She’s gets pretty fierce. I’m gettin’ tired of it, so I dish it right back at her.  

The vet says she’s got hormone issues ‘cuz of somethin’ goin’ on with her, and she’s probably holdin’ a grudge for somethin’ I said or did a long time ago, and now with her head screwed up, she wants to beat me up over it all this time later.  So just ‘cuz of that, Mom and Dad have to block her view of me.


Even Carly has to have a barricade just in case her mama decides to give her a hard time, too. We’re all kind of on lockdown until this gets figured out. We eat in our own apartments, and we get out in shifts. Carly and I can be out together, but Bella can only be out alone for now. 


So, here she is…Miss Pitiful Barky Pants. We all sure the vet is gonna get to the bottom of this, but it’s gonna be a little awkward until then. Mom and Dad will make sure we all stay safe until she’s feelin’ better. She’s miserable right now, so she needs a little TLC and handlin’ with kid gloves ‘til then. 

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Been There, Chewed That!"

PS - Mom’s computer is sick. I had to write this on her cell phone. If this looks messed up, don’t blame me!

8 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Bella is still feeling bad, poor girl.
    I hope they get to the root of the problem soon.
    Hang in there Tag.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miss Marilyn:
      We sure do, too. The sooner, the better.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Tag, I know this is difficult for everyone but Bella can’t fix it alone. The vet will find the issue. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Miss Bonnie:
      I'm givin' her a wide berth, 'cuz I know it's not her fault. I'm just keepin' my head down and protectin' my ears. I'll be glad when things are back to normal.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Awww - poor Bella! I'm sure she doesn't want to feel this way so hopefully the vet will be able to figure out what's going on and help her to go back to being her usual sunny self.
    Sorry to hear Mom is having computer issues - perhaps there's something in the air??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      Mom was on her computer, tryin' to fix issues all day. She really doesn't want to buy a new one right now. She thinks it might need a new fan to keep it from overheatin'. I hope she figures it out, 'cuz I hated typin' on her phone! We should get more info on Bella in a day or so. We'll keep ya posted.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  4. Sherry of createology: Tag I am so sorry you and the girls are having a rough week. Bella will get better with the help of her Vet. You are so sweet to understand the need for the towel and spending extra time in your apartment. Maybe Bella saw too many “Mr. Mayhem” commercials. Smooches…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry!
      YES!!! Mayhem commercials are our favorite. They really make Mom laugh, and we love it when she laughs. The vet will get this figured out and Bella will be her old self again soon. I'll share more information as we learn more.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna