December 27, 2022

Tuesdays With Tag - Last Post For 2022...

 
Hi, Everybody!
 
Well, it looks like we can put another year in the books. This is my last post for 2022.
 
I think it was a pretty good year, if you don't count the last week's worth of frigid weather. We all stayed healthy here at the farmhouse, and we had a lot of fun times. I turned eleven, and I'm still spry and chipper. (Aren't those fun words?)

 
Dad and Carly will be packin' for Florida this week, and they're plannin' to leave after the 1st of the year, so Carly and I have been hangin' out together a little more these days. Let's not talk about Bella yet, but she hasn't been invited to these sleepovers. She hangs out with Dad and we hang out with Mom. It's quieter that way. 
 
#1 Son and his family were here yesterday to celebrate Christmas. It was really fun. We always love seein' them, but I especially like our grandson. We made the most of our time together because in a few weeks he's goin' to Australia to study for a semester. He's lookin' forward to this big adventure. That's what I call a real walkabout! We can't wait to long-distance visit with him while he's there.
 
So the next time you hear from me it will be 2023. Bella, Carly and I want to wish everybody a Happy, Happy New Year. Claudette and Crystal are cats, so truthfully, we don't think they care. snort As long as they've got water, fresh kitty litter, and two square meals a day they're happy as furry clams. Sorry. I got sidetracked.

We'll see you in the new year. Everybody stay safe and warm. I'll be right back here again next week and I hope you will be, too.
Smooches from (I hope) your favorite Corgi.
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Been There, Chewed That!"


6 comments:

  1. I hope your Christmas was wonderful Tag.
    I know you will miss Carly............and Dad.
    Stay warm!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      It really was, thanks. I sure am gonna miss Dad and Carly. Four months is a long time!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. You and Bella (and Mom) are going to certainly miss Dad and Carly while they're gone. Hope they're not going to be away TOO long.
    Happy New Year to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      That's the truth! Dad will be in Florida playin' music with four or five different bands while he's there. The last concert is some time around the end of April, so we're expectin' them back first week in May. We'll miss them like crazy, but he gets to make music, and Carly will be trainin' with Uncle Mike and Dad on the weekends. They'll have a ball while they're there. Plus, we'll talk to them almost every day. Then it won't seem so long or far away.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Sherry of createology: Happy Eleven Tag. You are so sweet to spend extra time with Carly before she goes South. I wish for all of you a Wonderful and Healthy 2023. Smooches…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miss Sherry. I sure do love you!
      Happy New Year.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna