December 10, 2022

Chocolate No-Bake Cookies...


I've been in the kitchen again, making holiday treats for family and friends. Today's creation is a better version of the Chocolate No-Bake Cookies we used to eat as children. I think the difference is one main ingredient - evaporated milk. These are really delicious, so I thought you might like the recipe I used.

Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
Yield: 3 dozen

    Ingredients:
                                                                   2 c. granulated sugar                                                                
    1/2 c. butter (1 stick)
    1 t. vanilla
    1/2 c. evaporated milk (not sweetened condensed)
    3 T. cocoa (I use Droste cocoa. It's delicious.)

Put all of the above ingredients in a pot and stir together.
Bring to a boil and keep boiling for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in 3 c. quick oats.

Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment or wax paper and allow to cool.
That's it. Enjoy!

(You can always find this recipe again by doing a search on Chocolate No-Bake Cookies)

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh!!! I haven't had these for years! Now I have a craving....wandering off to find Resident Chef and put the bug in his ear.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look delicious!
    Thanks!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry of createology: Yes, I must make these. They are so good. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna