December 16, 2022

A Christmas Bunny In Progress...


He's nearly - but not quite - finished. You can still see the markings from where I drew him around the edges of my needlework. I used a Frixion™ heat erasable pen, so the lines will disappear when I take steam heat to them. 

This will be another heart ornament when it's done, and it will be gifted shortly afterward. I'll complete it today, and of course, take a photograph of the finished piece to share with you before I send it off. 

It's already Friday, and I completely lost a couple days this week. I'm feeling much better, so I'll be busy through the weekend. Those Jammies aren't going to sew themselves! Better start working on that today, too. 

4 comments:

  1. That Bunny is sooooo cute!
    I hope you feel better soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaawwww - his fur looks totally strockable (but with clean hands only!). So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geez - strokable, not strockable!!! Proofreading is a good thing!!!

      Delete
  3. Sherry of createology: Bunnylicious is very sweet! Please don’t overdo yourself this weekend. <:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna