December 22, 2022

Just A Peek...


Because I don't know if there are nosy pantses out there who may be trolling my posts to see what they might be getting, this is the only photo I'll share of the Jammies until after they have their gifts. I love working with this fabric, and the others I've chosen for the grands this year.

Son #2, his family and our granddaughter's boyfriends will be here Friday, barring unsafe travel conditions. If they come, the girls will get their jammies then. Son #1 and his family will be here on Monday evening. Grandson will get his jammies when we see him. 
 
I'm finishing up sewing today, and tomorrow will be spent in the kitchen. I'm making more cutout cookies and we'll be decorating the house for Christmas. I've hesitated to do that, knowing I'll end up putting most of it away alone once Handsome heads south. Now that we know when we'll see the kids, I'm much more enthused about it.

On another note, I'm planning some new things in the new year. I'll be making new designs for my online shop, as well as the booth I'll have in February at the quilt show here in Wisconsin. I'm also going to be offering a few online classes, and sharing techniques through Facebook or Zoom (I'm still working out the details on that).


I'm also going to have a Boxing Day Sale that will run all next week. I'll share more about that on Monday, Dec. 26th, so if you've got your eye on something in my shop - or you don't get something you really want for Christmas - be sure to come back to check out the sale.

If you're in the path of this oncoming storm, please stay warm. Don't head out until you know it's safe to do so. I'll see you back here tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. That fabric is gorgeous!
    I went out yesterday.
    I think everyone had the same idea.
    Seems everyone is in a food panic!
    No storm here yet.
    Stay safe, especially when Handsome is gone
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Thanks so much! It was busy when we were out, too. We all planned ahead for the holiday weekend! Stay safe and warm, dear.
      Merry Christmas!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. I agree with Marilyn - that fabric IS gorgeous! We were out before 8 this morning to hit the drug store and get back home and hunker down for our expected storm. Doesn't bode well for travel for us on Christmas day which is sad because it's the first year in over ten that our son has managed to get the day off. Will have to wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, MA! I'm praying we can all see our kids this weekend. We're watching the weather closely. Better safe than sorry. Thinking of you and yours.
      Merry Christmas!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Sherry of createology: Gorgeous fabric! Grammies Jammies will be an annual success once again. Storms, snow, ice, wind chill is nothing to ignore. Staying safe and at home is definitely preferred. Happy sewing and baking…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      Thanks so much! These girls need to stop growing! #1 Granddaughter is nearly 6' tall. She definitely got her grandpa and daddy's genes. Enjoy your home time, dear.
      Merry Christmas!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Gosh I adore your fabric Donna. What a pleasure to work with something so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, dear Debbie! This fabric is soft as silk, too. Wish I had more to make jammies for me! I've had this for at least ten years, so I doubt I'd find more now. sigh Better for my granddaughter then.
      Merry Christmas, dear.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna