December 14, 2022

Rest & Recuperate...


I'm sharing a finished piece with you today as I rest and recuperate from yesterday - my last procedure for 2022. 
I'm sincerely hoping that it's the last in a long line since a botched surgery in 2020 (Seven total).


This is a piece I finished that will be gifted to a friend very soon, inspired by an Instagram post.
I'm thinking I may do more along this line in 2023, as they'd make lovely bowl fillers. Don't you think?

I'm stitching on another (different) piece today, and will share that very soon. For now my feet are up, 
and my hands are occupied with needle and thread. That's the only dancing I'll be doing for a day or two.

10 comments:

  1. Really beautiful, I do like that a lot.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little piece. Prayers for your healing and that it be your last procedure. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss that you were having yet another surgery? Certainly will be thinking about you and hoping for a smooth and rapid recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps - forgot to say how much I love this latest ornament!!

      Delete
    2. Hi MA:
      You didn't miss it, dear. I wasn't saying much about it prior to the procedure. I was supposed to go in on Dec. 5th, but my surgeon got sick and we had to put it off. All done now. So far, so good. So glad you like the ornament!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Sherry of createology: I LOVE this embroidered Heart. You have been through so much with surgeries. May you be well very soon and no more surgeries. Blessings My Friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, dear Sherry!
      I'm with you. I'm going to spent the next six months (or more) healing and recuperating. I'm so over hospitals, but grateful for the skilled hands of my surgeon. I'm so glad you like the ornament. I'm planning to do more!
      Big Hugs,
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  5. It's very pretty.
    I hope you heal well.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna