July 25, 2022

Tuesdays With Tag - Just Me...

Hi, Everybody!!

It's been a while since I started out a post with my very own, handsome face, so today you're in for a real treat. No special guests. No long-winded storytellin'. No Black Dogs. Just Me! Head to toe; front to back; and cute as can be. Me.

We decided this photo shoot should have the woodshed for the background. Mom says takin' me up to the woodshed is somethin' she always thought about, so here I am! (I'm not sure why she's gigglin'.)

The EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association) Air Show is on all week, so there have been lots of planes buzzin' overhead as they go back and forth to the airport across Lake Winnebago from our house. Pretty soon we'll be watchin' the skies for the warbirds and maybe the Blue Angels or the Thunderbirds. We love them all!

So, rather than read a lot of words today, you can scroll back up and just take in my cuteness. Mom says the long orange handle is necessary, so it couldn't come off. Oh, well. No biggie. I'll just roll with it...or on it. lol

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Been There, Chewed That!"

 

6 comments:

  1. You are such a handsome boy, Tag.
    I was up by Tigerton on Saturday with my niece.
    We saw some planes at the Fond du Lac airport.
    Love the war planes.
    Keep being your handsome self Tag!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn-
      I bet you had fun! Thanks. I’ll do my best.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Well I must say that it's great that you have a nice 'handle' - it matches your furs. The height of fashion, you are. Love that wonderful woodshed too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA-
      I can’t fight it, so I guess I’ll just roll with it. I know mom’s just keepin’ me safe. We like that wood shed, too.
      Smooches,
      Tag
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Sherry of createology: Hi Tag! How wonderful to see you and your cute adorable self! Orange just might be your color. The wood shed backdrop is a nice touch so Mom had a good idea. We love seeing the planes overhead too. Keep on Rollin…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry-
      I think orange brings our the color in my eyes. lol The planes were flyin’ right over the shed! It was real cool.
      Smooches,
      Tag
      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna