July 29, 2022

Plan Your Day!…


 

Tomorrow - Saturday, July 30th - is World Embroidery Day. I think you know what I’ll be working on. How about you? Will you set aside some time to put needle and thread to fabric? I’d love to know. 

I’m still taking it easy today, but that doesn’t mean I’m not getting things accomplished. I’m just not doing any lifting or reaching. If it’s on the floor or below waist level, I’ve got it! I’m used to looking the world straight in the eye. Not having a conversation toward the floor, so if this is how I’m forced to move around right now, you can bet I’ll find the silver lining in this cloud! Dust bunnies beware! lol



5 comments:

  1. World Embroidery Day... I didn't know that.
    Have a particularly nice day tomorrow :-)))))
    Many greetings to you. Viola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pic!
    I will be stitching, for sure. :)
    I hope your back feels better soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no question I'll have needle and thread in my hands because that's pretty much a daily occurrence with me. Currently working on embroidering a landscape so there's lots of hours still ahead of me on that. Sitting with embroidery in your hands will help your back, there's no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear that your back continues to trouble you, but admire that you will continue to look for the silver lining 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry of createology: I have had needle and thread in my hands however not this weekend. We are awaiting company arrival. They are not interested in my hobbies. We will be giving the area tours and going dirt four wheeling…JOY! Prayers continue for your back to be well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna