July 30, 2022

Garden Prep…



 These arrived yesterday and I’m already starting the blueprint for next years garden layout. More pictures will come as I plan my gardens. 

Of course, the top book also has plans to make the raised container. I’ll be building them over the fall and winter. It’s a fun read, and I know the information will come in handy as I begin the process of completely building from the ground up.

Thanks for all your good wishes regarding my back. I’ve been doing what I can to help it heal. Hoping to be back to 1000% by Monday. 

I’ll end here. Coffee and then to the farmer’s market! See you for a weekly scripture tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Those look like some great books.
    I hope your back feels better soon.
    Have fun at the farmer's market!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn-
      The e-stim machine seems to be helping, so I know I’ll feel better. I sure don’t like being under the weather. Handsome and I had fun at the farmer’s market, but the prices this year! Whew!! Looking forward to our own garden next year, for sure!
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. I do miss getting garden wish books in the mail. Used to go through them picking out all the fun things that we might want to plant but then had to return to earth with a rude thump when I realized that the budget simply wouldn't stretch as far as I wanted it to. Enjoy the market!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA-
      I’m glad I already have the bulk of the seeds I want. Everything was so expensive this year! All I bought was a $6 pound of snap peas. The green peppers (what I need to make relish) must not be in yet because I need pounds of them and they were being sold “each” price. 😲
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. It's nice to get inspired with new books! We have just moved to an apartment, so I don't have a garden anymore. But I have got a book about growing on the balcony :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Marit-
      Container gardening is perfect for apartment living. I think I’d end up with more pots than sitting space. lol
      xo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna