July 8, 2022

My Little Helpers...

I actually enjoy that I always have these curious girls on my heels when I'm outside. They don't mind Tag one bit, and are actually warming up to Bella and Carly.

As soon as I head out to water the garden and other plants, they come running in hopes of receiving a little extra attention. They always get it, too.

Handsome is in Baraboo, WI (Home of the Circus World Museum) playing circus music with some of the Windjammers today, but he'll be home later after the concert. Everyone misses him when he's away, so even though it was only overnight, we'll be glad when he's back with us.

I'll definitely be weeding in the gardens this morning as the temperatures are lower. I'll tie Tag out, and let Bella and Carly take turns with me, too. The apple tree has dropped some small apples already, and both dogs are obsessed with eating the windfalls. It's just easier for me to keep them away from the old apple tree if there's only one out at a time.

Another week is nearly at an end. Where does the time go? Happy Friday!

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you give the kittys attention, they appreciate you for feeding them.
    Have fun at the graduation!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Thanks! I got my days mixed up (of course). Graduation party is on Saturday, not Friday. sigh
      I do love those silly kitties.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Tag will have to be supervisor. Glad the kitties are liking attention and making sure they keep an eye on you too and make sure that you take regular 'pet' breaks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      Between the dogs and cats, I have a hard time getting anything done. However, Friday was spent doing absolutely nothing. (I binge-watched The Lost Kitchen episodes.)
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Sherry of createology: Hello Donna Dear. Looks like a beautiful day. I love that you have the kitties and the woofies. Tag will keep a good eye out for intruders. Claudette and Crystal are so sweet to want to be with you and Tag. Your Hollyhocks look amazing. I love Circus music and as so happy that Handsome and peers are preserving it. Sunny Smiles…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sherry:
      You'd enjoy watching the cats and dogs interact, and learn to be together. Carly wants to play with Claudette so badly. Claudette is actually letting Carly snuffle and touch her. Even Bella is curious. Crystal hi-tails it as soon as she sees the black dogs, but is happy to trail along with Tag and Claudette. It's so sweet. I'm happy that Handsome is part of the circus bands. He drove the entire band yesterday as the only percussionist. He was tired when he got home. (There are usually at least three in the percussion section for circus bands, with a bass drum, snare drum(s), and the kit.) He got a real workout!
      Happy Weekend, Sherry,
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Loving the pictures of your garden avec kitty cats.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna