July 7, 2022

It's Just Another Day...

Do you like my title reference to a Paul McCartney song? If you know it, you'll likely hum it the rest of today. heehee

A gorgeous sunset to end another day without stitching. Handsome is leaving today for an overnight concert gig across the state, so I had errands to run for him, and a few things I needed to pick up at the store. Later, he took me out for dinner, and we came home to watch our replay of the Brewers' baseball game.

I'll be hanging out with the dogs today and tomorrow, so we'll see what I can get accomplished. Stitching would be nice, but it's so hard to stay indoors when the weather is nice. Oh, what to do? What to do? I'll let you know tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. It's been very hot & humid here.
    Some big storms also.
    I hope you find something enjoyable to do.
    Marilyn
    P.S. Yes, that song is in my head now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      LOL. Sorry. Not Sorry. hee hee. I'm humming it, too.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the ear worm! Safe travels to Handsome. Perhaps you could take your stitching outside?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      Couldn't help myself. lol I'm going to stitch on the porch today, just as soon as I get my weeding done. Great idea. Thanks!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Front porch stitching- hummin that tune the whole time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least it lets me post but I’m not anonymous! It’s Charlene in Phoenix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know it's you. Touchy Blogger platform! I'm not sure why it's not achknowledging folks. sigh
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  5. Sherry of createology: Gorgeous Sunset. Safe Travels for Handsome. You and your fur children will have a very nice day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      We pretty much just hung out today. I did get a few things finished, but still haven't touched needle to fabric lately. Soon.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna