July 19, 2022

Tuesdays With Tag - Caught In The Act!...

 
Hi, Everybody!
No. That's not me. (Of course, you already knew that!)
 
Well, Mom's been caught in the act! I know you've been wonderin' why you haven't seen my handsome face lately. Sure, she's takin' pictures of stoopid cats, flowers, and the black dogs, but there aren't any of me (except my butt, and that doesn't count)! 
 
So, I went into her phone after she got back from a day of playin' at Primitive Gatherin's, and...what the heck is this?!!! Another dog! She had some serious explanin' to do. Pronto!
 
Carly told me Mom smelled funny...not haha funny. Strange funny. Carly was sittin' next to Mom when she got home. The Kid gave me a side glance and said, "Somethin's up, Tag." I gave her a knowin' look. I already knew. Mom's a cheater, so I told her she'd better fess up!
 
This is an Australian Shepherd puppy. His name is Teddy, and he belongs to Miss Lisa (Bongean)'s son, Luke. It's pretty cool that there are dogs roamin' around that belong to the employees. 
 
Apparently, Mrs. Fickle Pants asked if she could pet him. Luke plopped Teddy in her arms and said, "Yep. He's your responsibility now." Mom didn't mind one bit. Teddy got his smell all over her, and even licked her face. I'm beside myself. I could have gone along and been the one they were all callin' "Cute", but noooooo. Here I sat at home while Mom was cavortin' with another dog. I'm still tryin' to decide if I'm gonna give her the cold shoulder or not for the next couple of days.
 
One thing's for sure. You'll see MY face here next week. I've got her feelin' pretty guilty, so I'm gonna milk it like there's no tomorrow. We'll see how she makes it up to me you next week!  
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Been There, Chewed That!"

6 comments:

  1. Oh Tag!
    Mom was just visitin'.
    Don't give her the cold shoulder for too long, she feeds you! :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      That's what she said! You know I can't hold a grudge. It's not the Corgi way. In fact, I was lyin' on the floor lickin' her feet right before I wrote this. (It makes her giggle.) Thanks for the note.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Think of it this way Tag - it wouldn't have been nice of Mom to ignore Teddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      I don't think she ever met a critter she didn't love. Heck, she even adores those U.G.L.Y. 'possums! It's okay. They have good entertainment value. If I'd been in Larsen with Mom, I probably would have played with the little scrub myself. All's forgiven.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Sherry of createology: Tag you have to know in your heart that Mom missed you so much she just had to cuddle with Teddy. I was beginning to think that Mom had brought another dog home. Whew! She loves you more!!! Teddy is cute though and you would have lots of fun with him. Smooches…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      Mom told me she would have taken me with her if it hadn't been so dang, dog-kickin' hot. Gosh, I hope she doesn't bring more home. We're fairly bustin' at the seams as it is - and that's not countin' the raccoons and opossums! I agree. Teddy is a cute, little bug. I just love givin' Mom a hard time.
      Smooches all over your face, dear Miss Sherry.
      xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna