February 15, 2022

Tuesdays With Tag - Each Day Is Valentine's Day...

Yours Truly As A Puppersnapper
  

Hi, Everybody!

I know Valentine's Day was yesterday, but that doesn't mean I can't celebrate it again with you today. Years ago, when we still lived in Florida, I wore my first red tie and captured Mom's heart. She said I was so distinguished lookin', and red was definitely my color.

Still Handsome After All These Years
You saw me dressed in a red tie again (after my groomin' session with Miss Joy of Canine Design), and although I'm a little whiter in my face, I think I've still got it. Mom says I'm just as beautiful to her now as I was ten years ago.

Farmhouse Valentine Dogs 2022
So, today I'm sharin' these pictures to ask you to be my Valentine. Like Mom says, it's not belated, it's extended. I sure hope you had a nice day - even if you had to spend it without me. 

Will You Be My Valentine? 

(Please check one)

                              ___ Yes   (You'll be my Valentine this year)           

 ___ No (Nothin' Personal, Tag)

 

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 

"Been There, Chewed That!"

8 comments:

  1. You are very handsome in your tie, Tag.
    That;s a nice pic of you & your sisters.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Tag. You are one handsome guy and I would love to be your Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Mary.
      Thanks so much! I'd like that, too!
      Smooches,Valentine!
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Yes, of course I'll be your valentine Tag - no question! You look ever so handsome in your red tie and it definitely does suit you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA.
      Thanks so much! (Red is my favorite color for ties)
      Smooches, Valentine!
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  4. Tag you and I have always had a special bond of our hearts and Yes I would be honored to be your Valentine. Red is my color too! Happy Hearts My Little Corgi Cutie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Miss Sherry.
      I was hopin' you'd say that. You're right. We've been sweethearts for a long time.
      Happy Valentine, Sweetheart.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna