February 17, 2022

It Was A Good, Good Day...

My Japanese Fabrics

I really appreciate the comments left for me yesterday. You made me smile, so Thank You! Today was much better. I accomplished a lot.

I spent the day in the fabric studio, sorting fabric and tossing sooo much paper. (I thought computers were supposed to eliminate all the paper?) It looks 1000% better in there now, so I know that I accomplished something, and I feel good about that.

I'm making my daily list again, and tomorrow I'm going to share a declutter schedule I came across ages ago from another blog. I'll give you links so you can pull the schedule for yourself. We can even do this together if you'd like!

I've separated things that are going to donation, family, and for sale. For now, I'm going to just sit back with my morning coffee, and admire my hard work. Then, I'll get back to my next project...sorting out more fabrics.

4 comments:

  1. Glad your decluttering/organization & paper toss re working!
    Have a nice day, warmer here the past day.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yes, some 20+ years ago when I worked as an admin assistant, there was great talk about us becoming a paperless society... yeah, right. Tell that to my shredder. (-: Keep sharing the declutter progress, it's an encouragement to me in my own decluttering endeavors. Looking forward to seeing the "declutter schedule".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paperless - hah! Resident Chef worked at the hospital for many years and he says that when they first got computers they were touted as being wonders that would do away with paper. Nope - he did the ordering and paper consumption multiplied hugely. So no....paperless isn't a thing.
    Look forward to seeing the declutter schedule - maybe it will get me motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fabrics rival the most amazing fabric stores. Letting go of fabrics and decluttering almost killed me when we moved and downsized. Now I continue to declutter…LESS IS MORE. What??? I just found my costume jewelry that I have been missing since moving…almost 4 years ago. Who knew. I am cheering on everyone who is decluttering in their own ways.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna