February 1, 2022

Tuesdays With Tag - A Day With Aunt Di...

I Love Cuddling Aunt Di

 Hi, Everybody!

I had a great day visitin' with Mom's sister. She actually came out to see Mom, but you know me. That's just an opportunity for me to schmooz. I love the ladies - young and old mature. Little kids love me. Older kids adore me. For me it's a win/win!

She didn't bring her grandgirls this trip. They were in school learnin' important things, but I was so happy to see her. Carly, on the other paw, barked at her whenever she walked in the room. Startled the wheee out of her (Aunt Di) each time! Then, Mom would chastise the kid, who'd clam up toot sweet.

The good news is that, by the end of Aunt Di's visit, Carly came up to her for a cuddle, too. No barkin', no skittish, just friendly. Carly can't help herself. She hangs out with us most of the time, and even though she goes out with Dad, she doesn't socialize outside our pack enough. We need to do somethin' about that. I think we'll take her out in public a lot more this spring and summer.

So anyway, we had a great day together, and Mom and Aunt Di did have a wonderful visit. Mom says the visits are never long enough, but she's plannin' to go back to Minnesota to see Aunty again pretty soon. It would be nice if I could go along, but I'm not holdin' my breath. I'm usually stuck here with all these girls and Dad. I'm gonna keep my paws crossed though, just in case.

Happy February, too!

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 

"Been There, Chewed That!"

6 comments:

  1. Looks like Mom had a nice visit.
    Glad you got some schmoozin' in!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      I sure did! It was awesome.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Glad you Mom had a nice visit with her sister. It is so nice that you got some cuddle time with Aunt Di!! Carly, isn't as sophisticated as you but she will learn :)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherri:
      They sure had fun, and so did I! Carly's still a kid with a lot to learn. I had a head start because I got exposed to lots of people in Florida. Since we moved to the farm, we don't get out as much, so she's not as gregarious as I am. It's okay. She'll learn, and then there'll be no stoppin' her. She's gonna wow everyone she meets. I just know it.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Tag you are very smart to cuddle with Aunt Di. She loves you…I can see it in her smile. You keep helping Carly learn the world my dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      Aunt Di is the best. I'm glad I made her smile with my smooches. I'll keep workin' on The Kid until she's as comfortable as I am. I don't think it's gonna take much.
      See you next week!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna