February 21, 2022

Slow Dancing…

 

Weekend Progress
My laptop (where I usually write my posts) is giving me grief, so I’m posting from my iPad today. For that reason, I’m going to keep this short today. 

I thought I’d share another image of my current work in progress. I’m just dancing away the days with tiny stitches. I don’t consider that I’m even halfway yet, so there’ll be more to come. 

I’m going to Sit & Stitch tomorrow, so it will be up to Tag to entertain you. I’ll be back again on Wednesday. See you then. Happy Stitching!



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Marilyn. I'm having great fun creating this one.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Donna - this is one of the prettiest things you've done! It's something that absolutely 'needs' to be touched in order to get the full experience so better frame it behind glass so viewers aren't tempted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, goodness. Thank you, dear MA. I'm actually stitching on a doily, so it will sit out where anyone can touch it. (unless I sell it) wink
      I appreciate your kind words.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Your design and stitching are exquisite. I cannot imagine you are not even half done. Happy Stitching Dear…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear Sherry. I'm thoroughly enjoying the process.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna