February 10, 2022

Okay. Just A Little Peek...

A Little Closeup
It's a little difficult for me to photograph a sparkling thread closeup, but I gave it my best shot for you. It's just a little peek so you can see a bit of what I've been working on. You'll definitely get to see more soon, but I wanted you to know my needles are still busy.

I managed to fill another box to declutter yesterday, too. I'm blessed with oodles of things I don't really need. A little from the kitchen, a little from my studio, a little from my closet. I'm feeling better about it by the day.

I'd also read that whenever a box is delivered (Amazon order, or something like that), you might consider filling it with items to donate. I liked that idea, so when an order arrived today, it was that box that I filled with donations. It felt really good, so I'll definitely continue that process.

More of all the same for today. (It snowed a bit last night, so I'm not going outdoors, except to feed and cuddle my Barn Girls and air out Tag, Bella and Carly.) 

One more thing - I can't believe it's already Thursday, and the weekend is nearly here again. How is time passing so quickly? I feel like I need to get busy! See you again tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. It's very sparkly!
    I also save some Amazon boxes for stuff to donate.
    Yes, this week went very fast.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marilyn. Bravo, you! You've been busy, too.
      Happy Weekend,
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. ooooh - us magpies sure do like sparkly things!
    I have tried to live by the 'one in, one out' philosophy with many things but I like the idea of filling boxes with clutter when they arrive. Sort of the same premise, but more would be going out. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA-
      That's funny. I've used the magpie analogy, too (to describe myself)! I've never tried the "OIOO" philosophy before this year. I'm liking it. We'll see if I can sustain the new resolution. Fingers crossed!
      Happy Weekend,
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. I really like the phrase, ‘DON’T LET ANYONE DULL YOUR SPARKLE” and this looks very sparkly. I see things to declutter each time I open a cupboard or drawer. It is amazing how much stuff we accumulate. A day of cuddles and needle dancing…Life is Good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, dear Sherry-
      Oh, I like that, too! It is sparkly. I wish I could have photographed it better.
      I'm doing my best to "de-accumulate" this year. I'm determined to continue this - staying ahead of my 22 item per month goal.
      I'm really enjoying your painting, my friend.
      Happy Weekend,
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna