February 3, 2022

I Did This Yesterday...

Brynwood Shop Hop Crossbody Bag - Purple Cork/Birds

I was contacted by a client on Tuesday evening asking if/when I'd be listing up this specific cork color and bird print Shop Hop bag again. I told her I was happy to add one to my inventory so she could order it. 

I added two to my inventory Tuesday, and made them today. One is already on its way to my client, and the other is in my shop - available for purchase. I was glad to sew up two cork bags, and will be creating and listing new items in the next one to two weeks. Yesterday was a good sewing day.

6 comments:

  1. The colors are beautiful, love those birds.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marilyn.
      I love this combo, too!
      Stay Warm, my friend.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. I love the birds too - the print is perfect for the bag design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      Thanks so much! I like this fabric in bigger bags, too, but alas, I'm finally close to "out of stock" on this fabric. I'll only be able to make a few more before it's gone.
      Have a great weekend!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. These are gorgeous. I Love mine and use it when major hands free shopping. Great size for phone and essentials.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      Thanks so much. I'm so glad you love yours and it's getting good use. I agree about the size. I'm planning on a few other styles of bags for this year, including some smaller ones. I look forward to sharing them soon.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna