February 28, 2022

A Little Bear...

Barrett Teddy Bear
I couldn't decide what I wanted to work on next, so yesterday I opened my cabinet drawer and pulled the first item on a stack of the myriad needlework kits I own. I've already begun sewing. The instructions are interesting, in that I'm told to assemble all the bear's body parts prior to starting the embroideries.


Teddy's Fibers

These are the threads I'll be using for this sweet bear. They came with my kit. I'll get back to embroidering this bear later today. I'm baking bread today, and then I'll sit and sew.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, he is going to be so cute!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww - so sweet! Did you know that a number of bears is called a 'hug'? This one is going to certainly be hug-worthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      No. I've learned something new today. Thanks! I sure hope she's huggable.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna