February 11, 2022

Sometimes I Just Sits...

Beautiful Bella

The whole quote is "Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits". I'm sharing photographs of our beautiful Bella today because I did absolutely nothing yesterday, and that's just what she was doing in these photographs.

I woke up with shooting pains in my right leg (caused, I'm sure, by the knee that likely will require future replacement), and Handsome said I had to  prescribed rest and ibuprofen for the day.

Just Look How She Sits! lol
 

As a result, I actually had a really great day. I spent the time watching YouTube videos and reading. I learned about a number of techniques I've been wanting to try, and of course, was sidetracked into watching a few music and cute animal videos, too. 

I'm still sore today, but I won't just be sitting around. I can do that for one day, but I'm not good at doing nothing long-term. I think I'll get back to doing some needlework. It's not strenuous, physical work. I can handle that, and I'll definitely have a more interesting visit with you tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Hoping you feel better today. Happy your “did nothing” day turned into a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bonnie-
      Thank you so much. Today was a better day! I even got a few light tasks accomplished. Happy Weekend.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Bella is so pretty.
    Sometimes we need a day "off", but I'm like you, 1 is enough.
    Hope your knee feels better soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marilyn-
      This darn knee is reallly cramping my style. I may do a little research into OSMS-Kennedy Center up the Valley and see about an appointment. Maybe I can at least get some pain management that doesn't involve drugs. We'll see.
      Happy Weekend!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. So sorry you're having pain issues - not fun. I think Handsome prescribed just the right medicine. Now just take it easy today too, although stitching sounds like a good prescription too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA-
      I tell people I knew I was marrying "Mr. Right", but I never realized I was marrying "Mr. ALWAYS Right". lol He does know what's best, as I have a tendency to overdo when I get the bit in my mouth. I accomplished a few light tasks today, so I felt better than just lying around.
      Have a great weekend!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Healing Energy for you dear. Rest and Recuperate is always good for what ails. YouTube aka The Rabbit Hole, is amazing. It teaches so much and yes, it does take up lots of time. If my Grandma had YouTube oh the things she would have made!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      Thank you so much, dear. I rested as much as I was able, but you know me. Idle hands and all. Ahhh, yes. The Rabbit Hole. It can be a fun time when you have nothing to do, and a huge pitfall when you should be doing other things. It's certainly a mixed blessing, but I'm grateful it occupied my mind and kept me off my feet for a day.
      I hope you have a nice weekend!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna