February 14, 2022

A Valentine's Gift...

Sunday Stitching Supplies
I pulled these threads and fabric so I could get a little needle dancing in. This wasn't a large project (that little frame is only 2" square!), so I knew I could finish it in one sitting. A perfect project for Super Bowl Sunday.

My First Heart Framed Flowers Piece From Last Year
This is the first piece I did to put into one of the two brass heart frames I had. This one was gifted to someone special to me. 

Brynwood Heart Framed Flowers II

This piece was a request. I didn't want it to be exactly like the first one, so I embroidered two larger roses, and one rosebud, and then I did the lavender. When I was finished, I mounted it on a backer, and then framed it...just in time for Valentine's Day.

This is my last miniature heart-shaped frame. I haven't been able to find more, but I'll keep looking. In the meantime...

Happy Valentine's Day!


8 comments:

  1. Your Roses are so perfect!
    They are both beautiful pieces.
    Happy Valentines Day!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear.
      Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. They are so sweet and a perfect size. Happy Valentine’s Day to all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bonnie:
      Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Your little stitcheries are so pretty - and the display plate caught my eye too. Happy Valentine's to you and your Handsome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, MA. (I've had that plate for decades. It's one of my favorites.)
      Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Lovely little embroidery in the sweetest little heart frame. See an Amazon email I sent you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Sherry.
      I saw it! Thanks so much for spending some time to be helpful. I truly appreciate it.
      Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna