November 13, 2020

They're Here!...

Brynwood Needleworks - BW Zipper Pull Hardware
 
My zipper hardware arrived yesterday, and I am so excited about how lovely the engraving turned out. These "piles" are just a sampling of what I received, and I'm going to be able to make quite a few wallets, handbags, and more using them.

(Remember: You can always click on the photographs to enlarge them! You might want a closer look.)

Brynwood Needleworks - BW Key Fob Hardware

I also ordered engraved key fob hardware, so of course, I had to create something new with them. I can't wait to make more - coordinating with my bags and wallets, and as stand-alone items in my shop.
 
I think I'll be in the studio today. The weather is cooler, the dogs are keeping me company, and I need to make something using my new hardware! What a great way to start the weekend. Happy Friday, everybody! 

DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. They're beautiful.
    Have fun creating with them.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marilyn:
      I was soooo happy to see them! Even though I've begged off the show for this year, I'll have fun creating with them for my shop, and next year's show.
      Have a lovely weekend,
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. They're gorgeous Donna - you must have felt just like Christmas when you opened them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right, MA! I was over the moon when I finally had them in my hands. I'm going to have so much fun using them!
      Have a great weekend,
      xo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna