November 9, 2020

Ready For Assembly...

Brynwood Needleworks - Ltd. Ed. BW Woolen Acorn Pincushion - Detail
 
I did a little needle dancing yesterday, enjoying a restful afternoon and evening. I'm going to be spending less time at the computer, and more time in the studio doing what I love.

Brynwood Needleworks - Ltd. Ed. BW Woolen Acorn Pincushion

I'll be starting my day today with a routine trip to the vet for Tag's vaccinations, and a little check-up for Bella, but when I get back home, I'll assemble this embroidery into one of my limited edition woolen acorn pincushions for a client. It will be on its way to the new owner tomorrow.

I have a few things on my agenda to complete in the coming weeks, so I think I'll make a checklist. It's always so exciting to be able to tick off finished projects and see my progress. I'll do that first when I get back home.

Have a great week everybody. Spend some time doing what you love, and join me as I tune out all the tumult of the outside world. I've decided to cocoon myself here at the farmhouse...my happy place and create beautiful things.

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. The pincushion is so pretty.
    Wishing the best for Tag & Bella at the Vet's.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sent you a request on Instagram.
      I'm murfs_page.
      Marilyn

      Delete
  2. I'm with you! Let's make lots of lists, and we can check off the items while we're in hibernation. Our beautiful weather has come to an abrupt end, so outdoor picnics and sewing groups are probably over for the next several months. I'm so fortunate to be retired, and have a lovely stash!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna