November 27, 2020

My Thanksgiving Turkey...

Brynwood Needleworks - Thanksgiving Tag

We all hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving. I can't say ours was uneventful. Tag gave me a bit of a scare, but he reminded me it's his story to tell. I'll just let you know that he's okay, and he's making all of you wait until Tuesday to tell you - in his own inimitable way - what happened. 

I can say that our celebration was subdued. I shared a midday meal with Andy and Shelly, and took a homemade turtle cheesecake to them for dessert. We ate and visited for an hour or so, and then I came back to the farmhouse and took a nap. 

Sorry I can't tell you more, but Tag would be a real pain if I don't let him tell you all about it. Handsome will be home Sunday, so that's where my attention is right now. He left Florida early this morning, so I'll be keeping in touch with him as he makes his solo trip home. Bella will be beside herself to see him...and so will Tag and I.

You know I don't do Black Friday, so I'll likely spend most of my day in the studio. I'll be back tomorrow to show you what I've been working on. If you're going out, please be safe. 

DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Glad Tag is ok.
    Wishing handsome a safe trip home.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Tag's going to be just fine. Thanks! Handsome will be home on Sunday. We're all excited. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Oh no Tag - you are not supposed to scare Mom - and us!!! We will wait anxiously for a full report on Tuesday but glad to know you're okay.
    Safe travels to Handsome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      You're so right, but he's such a little bullhead, that he always keeps me on my toes.
      He'll share details on Tuesday. We hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna