November 24, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - This Is The Week...

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart 2020
 
 Hi, Everybody!

I hope you're all lookin' forward to a turkey dinner, all the trimmin's - and let's not forget the great leftovers -  this Thanksgivin'. Mom will be spendin' the day with us in seclusion, so she's not goin' all hog wild cookin' this year. I think she said somethin' about doin' some stitchin'. Of course, there'll be a fetchin' segment in the day for Boo and me, too. 
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Melancholy Bella

Mom's been gettin' a lot of these "doe eyes" lately, too. She'll be readin' or restin', and The Black Dog quietly moseys over and plops her chin on Mom's lap. We know what she's thinkin'. She's really missin' Dad, and probably her kid, too.

There's excitin' news for her though. We haven't told her yet 'cuz she'd go ape-bananas, but Dad's comin' home this week!! That's makin' all of us really happy. 

Mom has a few projects to get made and out of here, and when she's the only one around, she's gotta stop all the time to tend to one or both of us. She has trouble gettin' stuff done. When Dad's home, we just bug him instead. So, we're all lookin' forward to havin' him back home. Mom will have him here to talk with (she misses him, too), and we'll be able to give him grief instead of Mom.

So, I guess this week is gonna go pretty fast while we get ready for Dad to get back here. Mom's gonna finish her projects, bake more bread for the freezer, make a cheesecake to send up the hill, take care of us, and get ready for her surgery next week. Time's gonna fly, which is what I'm gonna do now, too. I'll be back next week with all kinds of updates!
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 

6 comments:

  1. Wishing Dad a safe trip home.
    Have a nice Thanksgiving, even if Dad isn't there.
    Smooches Tag!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miss Marilyn:
      We'll be good here at home as long as Mom shares a snack with us. (wink) We hope you have a nice Thanksgivin', too!
      Smooches,
      Tag and Bella Butt

      Delete
  2. I love Tag’s big smile. He looks great when he is serious, but that smile is swoon worthy! Hope Dad has a safe trip home and everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Miss Andrea!
      Mom tells me that when I flash my pearly whites, I melt her heart. I'd do it a lot more often if I'd get a treat each time. lol We can't wait for Dad to get back either. We can celebrate with the turkey and trimmin's anytime.
      Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
      Smooches,
      Tag and Boo

      Delete
  3. I'm sure Boo is really missing her baby - and I'll bet, deep down, you are too Tag. Take care of Mom and I'm sending safe travels wishes to Dad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mi, Miss MA:
      I think you're right. Mention to Bella, "Where's Dad?" or "Where's Carly?" and she'll run around the house for 15 minutes! (I do it sometimes just to rile her up!) hee hee
      Dad will be home soon, and then we'll be happy again.
      Happy Thanksgivin' to you and your family!
      Smooches,
      Tag and The Black Dog

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna