November 11, 2020

Flying Away...

Brynwood Needleworks - BW Woolen Acorn Pincushion

Another one of my exclusive BW Woolen Acorn Pincushions is heading on its way to a new home. I changed up my embroidery a bit, making it a little more intricate. I like how it turned out!
 
I'm not sure what's next on my agenda. I had a bit of a rough day yesterday, and it derailed me. I'll be back on track soon. I need to keep my hands and mind busy. Don't fret. I'll think of something fun. (I always do.)
 
DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. The pincushion is so pretty with your embroidery.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your latest creation is so pretty! Hope your 'rails' are aligned once more and that you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MA.
      I had fun with this one. As for the "rails", I'm workin' on it.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna