November 28, 2020

"Doxie" In The Mail...

Brynwood Needleworks - Custom Bryn Wallet Order

I finished this cute Day of the Dead - Dachshund wallet for a friend who wants it for her daughter. I have one of these DoD wallets finished, but it didn't feature the little dachshund, so I made a new one with the doxie front and center. I got to use my new, branded hardware, too!

It's already packaged and will be on its way to her today. I've already shared pictures with her, and got an enthusiastic thumbs up. Now, I'll be concentrating on making bread so the house smells welcoming when Handsome walks in the door! squeeeeeee!
DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Hee,Hee!
    This is too cute!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just.simply.fabulous. You totally took this one over the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the cute wee dachshund - he definitely has personality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever I read one of your bread posts, I regret getting rid of my bread machine. I wonder if they still make them? Hmmmmm..... I'm far too lazy to make it from scratch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna