November 17, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - We've Been Waitin'...

Brynwood Needleworks - My Handsome Countenance
 
 Hi, Everybody!

I know you've been waitin' for me to start a post with my very own picture, front and center. Well, here you go. Mom says I need a bath and a good brushin', but I don't know what she's talkin' about. I think I look just fine.

Brynwood Needleworks - Waiting Tag
 
Mom, Boo and I have been waitin'. The wind keeps blowin' and we just know the cold weather is gonna bring the wet, white stuff. We're waitin' to see when it finally comes so we can run around in it.

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart and Bella

Most important of all, though, is that we're waitin' for Dad to come back home. You can see that's the most important thing to Bella. She's always lookin' down the road for him. He's waitin' until Mom passes her Covid test so she gets the go-ahead from the hospital. Of course, he'll be here the day she takes her test, so she won't be alone the day of her operation.

Bella knows that her little girl won't be back with Dad. She's in Florida until January. We keep tellin' her that she's with Uncle Mike so she doesn't worry. I'm guessin' that she's likin' the break. I mean, she's had that puppy up in her face since the very first day Carly was born. Six months non-stop! We'll all go get her when it's time to bring her back, so we just want Dad home for now.

Mom, Boo and I are gonna spend Thanksgivin' in isolation. She said we're gonna have our own little celebration. (I'm hopin' that means she's gonna dress The Black Dog like a turkey! snort) I guess we'll just have to wait and see, right?
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 

4 comments:

  1. You are very handsome Tag.
    I;m sure you all miss Carly.
    Prayers that Mom's test in negative.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Miss Marilyn:
      I admit it. I miss the little scrub. We're hopin' Mom passes her test, too.
      Smooches,
      Tag

      Delete
  2. You're a good-looking guy Tag - bathed and brushed or not! Make sure you're giving lots of loves to Mom and Bella because I know they're missing Dad and Carly. And tell Mom we're praying for a clear test and a good outcome from the surgery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miss MA:
      I'll be sure to pass on your good wishes...and make sure Mom knows you think I look fine just the way I am. It always helps when I have fans who agree with me!
      See you next week!
      Smooches,
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna