November 4, 2020

I'm So Excited!...

Brynwood Needleworks - New Hardware

I just got proofs of my new hardware - already on its way back to my studio! These are just samples of everything I sent away for engraving. Aren't they wonderful?
 
I'll be waiting until everything arrives to start assembly of the products I'll be making for the show on November 22nd. I'm already cutting fabrics for my projects. Once these arrive, I'll be working like a house a-fire to get everything made. I just had to share with you now, because I'm so darn excited about them.

DonnaAcornSignature

6 comments:

  1. Very professional looking! Will be watching for the finishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea!
      Thanks! I love the additional branding for my creations. Now, to be patient until they arrive. I checked the tracking number, and their expected delivery is too close to the show for me to use them. I'm hoping they arrive early next week, because that would be doable. Fingers crossed.
      Thanks for the note!
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. They look ever so professional Donna - perfect finishing touch for your creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, MA!
      I can't wait to use them! Fingers crossed they arrive soon.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna