November 2, 2020

Up Next...

Brynwood Needleworks - Batiks and Tula Pink
 
I'm going to be neck-deep in these batiks and the Tula Pink (Bottom) fabric this week. As of this date, the November 22nd Annual Kewaskum Craft Show - where I show and sell - is still scheduled. That means I need to get cracking if I'm going to have new inventory.
 
If the show is canceled last minute, I'll have some awesome new bags and wallets to sell in my shop. I'm still waiting for my black cork fabric to arrive (scheduled for Wednesday arrival), but I can surely begin preparing and cutting these fabrics in the meantime. I also have some "Brynwood" engraved zipper pulls that should be on their way soon, so I want to use them in this year's lineup, too!
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Batik Set - BW Ensemble and Nocturne Overnight Bags
 
This is the set I'm planning to create using the batiks. I'm also going to make matching Bryn wallets to go with them. I'm planning to have lots of coordinated options for my customers this time.

I'm also going to be making more Bryn wallets, Project Totes, Bella Totes, and a few other new items. I don't need to make dozens of each, but I do want to have a nice selection. 

Handsome and Carly are leaving for Florida this morning, so I'll be here with Tag and Bella. I'll be getting a lot done, and stopping to take care of the pups and me, as needed. I'm gonna be a busy gal, and I'll share photos of my finishes as they pile up.
 
Of course, if you see something you like and want to reserve for yourself, just let me know and I'll pull it. Just let me know. 
 
Tag will be back tomorrow, so I'll be back with some projects to share on Wednesday. See you then!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Those Batiks are beautiful!
    Wishing Handsome & Carly a safe trip.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels to Handsome and Carly. In the meantime you will be playing with such incredible fabric choices - yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, MA. I can't wait to play with them!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna