November 3, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - Adults Only...

Brynwood Needleworks - Chillin' Tag
 
Hi, Everybody!
 
One might ask why I'm so darn relaxed. I mean, I can't usually chill out like this without gettin' my face smooched by a certain annoyin' kid. Well, I can tell you that if I could do the underwear scene from that Tom Cruise movie, I'd be slidin' across the floor and partyin'!
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Road Trippers
 
Dad and Carlita Puppita Mom's nickname, not mine!) left yesterday mornin' for Florida! I might miss her in a couple of days, but today, I'm celebratin' this bein' an "adults only" house for a while. We're all (especially Mom) missin' Dad already, but he'll call every day and let us know how they're doin'.
 

Brynwood Needleworks - ©Ron Schmidt - Loose Leashes "Vote"

 
Now, if you don't know what today is...you must be livin' under a rock. This picture was done by our favorite dog photographer (next to Mom), Ron Schmidt of Loose Leashes. It says it all, doesn't it?

Everyone who's legal in our house has already voted. Mom usually works at the polls, but can't help right now 'cuz of her surgery issues, so she got her absentee ballot a few weeks ago. Dad got his, too, because he knew he was gonna be travelin' soon.

I asked if there were any Corgis on the ballot (there weren't), so I'm not gonna trot off to the polls. Bella said she's gonna stay home, too.

Brynwood Needleworks - Day Is Done
 
So, when it's all said and done, I can just jump up in my own little chair, and I won't have to worry about bein' accosted (unless Boo can't resist kissin' on me from time to time). I'm so relaxed, I don't even know where to start. I guess I'll just chill.
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your quiet time Tag!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Miss Marilyn:
      It's almost like bein' on vacation! hee hee
      Smooches,
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your vacation Tag - altho' I'm sure once the novelty wears off, you're going to miss having to sleep with one eye open. Safe travels to Dad and to Carly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Miss MA:
      You may be right. For now, I sure don't mind gettin' my face licked all over every time I walk into a room. I do miss havin' her sniff my butt when I'm sleepin'. (not!) I am missin' Dad somethin' fierce. I hope he gets back soon.
      Thanks for the note.
      Smooches!
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna