November 30, 2020

A Farmhouse Addition...

Brynwood Needleworks - Living Room
 
I went back to the estate sale at our friends' home to pick up a new addition for the farmhouse. I fell in love with the shape and color of the loveseat, and knew I had to bring it back here.
 
Thanks to my helpers who met me at the estate sale site, helped me load up the loveseat (into their van), and follow me home. Well before noon, it was installed in the house and we were drinking a celebratory cuppa tea.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Loveseat

Isn't it lovely? Bella keeps wanting to sit on it, and I keep dissuading her. I've already moved the four-patch quilt from the leather sofa to the loveseat just in case she prevails when I'm not looking.
 
Handsome drove up our driveway before noon yesterday. We were so glad to see him! I had my Covid test, and am just waiting for the results so I know surgery will be "on" tomorrow. I'll know today for sure. I really want to get it over with! I'll just sit here on my new "tuffet" while I wait. 
 
Tag's in charge of tomorrow's post. He's going to tell you all about his Wednesday last week. You won't believe it! sigh
 
DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. The love seat is pretty,& your LR looks so cozy.
    Glad you passed the Covid test.
    Can't wait for Tag's post!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful couch. So glad Handsome made it home safely. I hope everything goes well with your surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love that loveseat! And what a happy day that Handsome is home!! Good luck with your surgery and recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new addition is perfect. Very glad that Handsome arrived home safely....and I wish you all the best for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna