August 5, 2020

So Many Projects, So Little Time...

Brynwood Needleworks - Primitive Gatherings' Wool Box Kits

In addition to my own designs, handcrafted bags and wallets, and quilt projects, I also have an abundance of kits to work on. These are just a few from recent Wool Boxes from Primitive Gatherings that are waiting for my attention. Yikes!

I have a few custom orders to complete and mail; a baby quilt to create for an upcoming family Birthday; and then, perhaps I'll tackle one of these kits. The "Thankful" kit was from last fall! I might have to do that one first.

I have a post-op followup with my doctor first thing this morning, and then I'm going to pull the fabrics for that baby quilt. I think I'm going to have to get back to making lists. It seems I accomplish a lot more when I have a list.

Do you ever keep daily lists? Do you decorate your pages, or just write things down on a piece of paper? I tend to keep spiral notebooks with my lists. As I complete a task I can check it off. If it doesn't get done that day, I move it to the top of my list for the next day. I rarely draw pictures on my pages, but maybe I could draw little images to remember something significant from the day? I'll have to think about that. Wait. Wouldn't that be adding to my projects? hmmmmm

I'll be back tomorrow. I'll try to have a few peeks of my baby quilt project. I hope you'll be back to visit, too! Have a great day.

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful projects.
    Can't wait to see the baby quilt.
    Hope you have healed well.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      I'm anxious to start working on them. If only I could go without sleep! ;-)
      I've chosen my baby quilt fabrics, and will share my fabrics tomorrow. Thanks for checking in!
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. I always admire your wonderful wool creations (and the kits) but I haven't succumbed to working with wool. Living in a small space means I simply don't have room for any more obsessions and I seriously suspect that would happen!
    As for list making - I make them for some things, mostly when I'm going somewhere and need to remember to take certain things. Beyond that I find list making to be a lesson in frustration because I have more squirrel moments than enough and it's just depressing to look at a list at the end of the day and realize I haven't been able to check off a single thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna