August 14, 2020

Shared Bounty...

Brynwood Needleworks - Shared Vegetable Harvest
 
A little bit from our tomato plants; lots of tomatoes and peppers from Shelly's garden; and tomatoes, squash, peppers and a huge zucchini (not shown) from my youngest brother's garden. 
 
Handsome and I went to see my little brother, Christian, yesterday and he told me to take what I wanted from his garden because there was more than he could use. He has quite the green thumb!
 
I'm so grateful for Shelly and Christian's generosity. I guess I could learn a lot from them about growing a bountiful harvest. For now, I'll accept their gifts, and enjoy the fruits of their labor. I see a little canning in my future!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna