August 6, 2020

Fabrics Chosen...

Brynwood Needleworks - Fabric Selections For Baby Quilt Project

These are the fabrics I've chosen for the Birthday quilt I'll be making for a certain, little someone. The top row of fabrics are all a soft flannel, and the dots are a smooth, soft quilting cotton. My plan is to make a simple quilt design, possibly a "yellow brick road", or four-patch pattern.

The sweet "Because I love you" label is designed and sold by my friend, Anna Barrow of LillaLotta on Etsy. I frequently use her labels in my projects, and this is one of her latest offerings. I think it will be perfect for this quilt.

I still have a little trouble sitting up straight in my sewing chair, but have no issues while standing, so I'll likely decide which design to use, and then cut out the fabrics today. Perhaps I can sit and sew tomorrow.
I'd like to thank my friend at "Magpie's Mumblings" for her help when I mentioned I was trying to figure out how to be able to reply directly to each of my blog commenters. Her suggestions were spot on, and I now have that capability. So, in the future, if you leave a comment, be sure to either change your settings so you'll get an email with my reply, or stop back to see what I write back to you! Thank you, MM! I really appreciate your help.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. I love those amazing fabrics - and that label is adorable. Looking forward to seeing what you create with them. No matter what, it's going to be very feminine and pretty!
    Glad my suggestions for the comment replies worked out Donna - it sure makes it easier to keep track of things when you can comment directly on your blog. (and you're so welcome...glad I could help!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna