August 15, 2020

Exclusively Brynwood Needle Minders...

Brynwood Needleworks - BW Needle Minder

I added these beautiful Brynwood Needleworks Needle Minders in my shop today. They began life as promotional pins for my wholesale clients many moons ago. I turned one of them into a needle minder a few months ago, and really like having it attached to my needlework while I'm stitching. It occurred to me that others might like one, too, so I found all the pins I had and transformed them.

Brynwood Needleworks - Brynwood Needle Minder

I used strong, rare earth magnets, securely attaching one to the back of the logo, and adding a second so they can be secured to needlework in progress without damaging the fabric.

Brynwood Needleworks - Brynwood Needle Minder
 
Each needle minder measures approximately 1-1/2" x 3/4/", and is a metal base, with cloisonne' work for the logo. They've already stood the test of time, and the finish is just as beautiful and clear as the first day I got them. The finish won't yellow.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Brynwood Needle Minder
 
As I said, I only have eight of them available. If you'd like to add one to your needlework kit, you can purchase them from my online shop HERE.
DonnaAcornSignature

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna