August 24, 2020

Baby Quilt...

Brynwood Needleworks - Ellie Quilt
 
I completed the quilt top yesterday for the little lady who'll receive it next weekend. Her nickname is hand embroidered now, too. I'll be doing the layering and quilting this week and will show it to you again when it's finished. 

Sunday, Handsome and I took a short drive to pick up a bushel of canning tomatoes for only $20! That means today, I'll be canning those gems. You can count on photos. 

After five, I'll be calling the jury duty phone line to find out whether or not I'm working at the courthouse tomorrow. Fingers crossed I can continue working on the quilt instead. I'll know by 5:30 tonight. Either way, Tag will be back tomorrow to cover for me. We've got some really cute pictures to share. Here's to a good week for all of us.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. The baby quilt is too cute, love the Elephant.
    Hope you can work on it instead of court.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna