August 20, 2020

Farmhouse Flowers...

Brynwood Needleworks- Farmhouse Flowers
Yesterday was a perfect day to walk about the farm and take a few photos near my favorite props...the wood shed, and our old farm wagon (parked behind the woodshed).  

Brynwood Needleworks- Farmhouse Flowers

I love capturing images of the "volunteer" flowers around our yard. I haven't been able to remove the "weeds" from the garden around the front porch, some of which will grow into flowers like these. I won't remove them all, because I think they actually belong in all our landscaping. I'll plant some, and God can plant some. Seems only right to me.

Brynwood Needleworks- Farmhouse Flowers
 
Especially, when His plantings are so much more random and glorious than mine. I'll get to the weeding later. For now, I'll just enjoy and continue to add this to the list of our many farmhouse blessings.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna